from lendu with love

Now that everyone has their own path, I must say.. I miss the old good old times.
Looking back at my foundation years in UiTM Lendu, it's fair for me to say that I miss such a beautiful sight and experience.

I miss my friends most.

I miss all of our fights, laughters and tears.

Somehow, during my foundation year, I have learn to be more appreaciative and thankful to be blessed with wonderful companions. Although I am not able to see them everyday like I used to anymore, it's fine with me. I'm alright. I miss all of them.

Especially;

Diyana Afiqah. How we became ultimate partners is questionable. Why? Because I didn't like her when I first saw her, mainly because she gave this killer-stare whenever I caught a glimpse of her face. And then I thought to myself, "hey, shes something" and I've always think that she is beautiful, though she thinks otherwise. We became close because we spend many times together and even closer when I started sharing problems with her. I never thought I could meet anyone like her. She's something unique. And yes I miss her, teribbly. (And no, this post is not for you. A special one is coming) :)

Naqiah. At first sight, you'd mistaken her for someone native because she doesn't look malay, at all. She looks Jamaican, with her tanned skin and curly short hair with a bit of a purple dye. Gorgeous, just gorgeous. We are not that close when we were in the first semester but somehow we managed to find our own way. She is good with advices, really. I miss her, and that face she makes when she's high. Just kidding. No. Really. That face, Naqiah, you know it.

Illa Ali. First thing first, he used to wear all red to class. Literally. When I first saw him during class, I have always think of him as a nerd who likes anime, I even asked him to draw a cartoon for me in class. Ali is the best brother you could ever ask for. He has the warmest hugs and he always get more hot guys than the rest of us did. Turns out this "nerd" I met in class has become someone.. hot. Yes I said it, Ali. He even knows my boyfriend first before I did!

Nur Syauqina. This girl has the prettiest smile and the silkiest hair, ever. She became my room mate for the rest of the foundation year (try imagine dealing with annoying jiha who's phone alarm is so loud in the morning). I wonder what she is doing right now.. tho I talk to her almost everyday, I still miss her. Qina, if you are reading this, I'm sorry for finishing your snacks and food back in our room...... Hihi.

'Izzah. To be honest, one thing I like about 'Izzah is the fact that she is a loyal lover. She still in love with the same guy when I first met her till today, even though they don't see eye to eye anymore. That's the best quality in her, loyalty. I remember buying her a cake on her birthday and surprised her back in our room and too bad we couldn't do the same thing this year, kan? I'll hope that if we ever meet again, you'll gain extra weight. Hihi

Aliya Natasya. This girl is head over heels in love with her fiancee and they are the proof that long distance relationship actually works. I hope that we talk more often after this because I miss making fun of the way she spoke in Bahasa. (yea her bahasa is not that good) but still, you're the best, Aliya! I hope that I will be there when you're pregnant with turkish babies. Hihi

It kills me when I miss you guys.
But what can I do?
Wait till September, and we'll meet again. :-)