2015

First and foremost, hello 2015.
2014 was a memorable year.

I haven't change much since then (I guess)
To be frank, 2014 is one of the best year in my life
I've met many new people!
I've lost a few friends too (but I still care about them)
I was heartbroken a few times

Nevertheless, I am happy with the fact that I survived 2014 
2014 was indeed a fun journey, and it marks the end of my teenage life!

Can you believe that? One minute it's your first day of high school & booom now you're 20
20, wow welcome to adulthood 
& I can say that I am not mentally prepared to face any difficult challenges of being an adult just yet!
(like paying your own bills, settling down, financial issues blah blah blah)

but hey here's the good part of being an adult: people will take you more seriously!

anyway

I can say that I'm happy of my current life, although I may have to deal with issues most of the time, but still, I wouldn't trade the world for it.

I am thankful to be blessed with the presence of my friends, what would I do without them?

Thank you Balqis, you were there since day 1, you're a tough chick, you're the backbone of your family and I will always be there for you okay 

Thank you Diyana, honestly I couldn't survive a week without talking to you! thank you for listening to my rants almost everyday, you're the best

Ali and Naqiah, tho we may not always talk to each other, just knw that both of you owns a special place in my heart &&&& I love you guys so much!

and then there's Amar, who I rarely see and talk to, but he's that kind of best friend who you could go weeks without talking to and still be best buds. hihi love you

And guess what, degree life has change me to someone better
and I can't believe that I made lots of new friends here

To Shanaa, god where do I start? haha honestly being close to you was beyond my expectation because we don't talk much at all although we were classmates back in asasi (ikr) (you were saaah annoying) (you still are) but hey, things have changed and now I'm glad that we are! bear with me tau hihi muah ciked 

To Athirah, you are so so so so so so nice to me and I feel bad because I used a lot of your stuff :( haha and honestly I am lucky to be one of yr kawan tercayang(ke I yang syok sendiri ni beb) and all I could offer is my sincere friendship hehehehe

To Athirah Diyana (gawd banyaknya athirah) I am happy that we met during Dapur Srikandi and thnk you for starting the conversation! keep it with the positive vibes & thnk you for being my friend hihi

To Nashwa, wey hang tau dak hang la manusia paling loqlaq pernah aku jumpa tapi aku nak hang tau yang aku sayang gila kat ang sebab dengan hang ja aku takyah jet jet cakap kl macam orang lain jadi roommate aku smpai bila bila tau, boleh kita bising sampai kakak sebelah marah hihi

To my friends in Universiti Malaya 
Afiq, paan, syapiq, lysa, pija, sha, shyra, shira, scha, brader jai, danny, aqil, my tesl classmates,  and semua yang dalam penggerak mahasiswa & srikandi malaya, u guys are the best! my life in UM would suck tau without all of you :)

and all of my friends, no matter where you are, especially to those who are close to me, here's to another year of friendship xx may it last.

Dah I malas nak cakap pepanjang bye